New Pup

Kornfed

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Some of the best times I had with my pup was being out training and seen him starting to get it. Pictures and a log book brings those memories back at times.

Good looking pup.

cl bob

Refuge Member
Reaction score
If you can find it Water
My sister and her boyfriend, who’s one of my best friends and main hunting buddy when I’m home, put the deposit down on a field bred golden a while ago and the pups were just born yesterday. All of us have been around gun dogs our whole lives but, but none of us have ever trained one ourselves. While it’s 100% my sisters dog and she’s the master, we’re all kinda pooling our brain power together so we all get the experience and figure it out as a team. Anyway, we’re gonna go and pick it up from Nebraska the first week of January and I’m beyond excited to start helping her out and work with my first retriever, and hopefully get the dog in a good enough place to take it on it’s first few easy hunts next season. I’m also hoping this will satisfy my own desire for a dog until I’m in a good enough place to get one.

View attachment 316332 View attachment 316333 View attachment 316334
My sister and her boyfriend, who’s one of my best friends and main hunting buddy when I’m home, put the deposit down on a field bred golden a while ago and the pups were just born yesterday. All of us have been around gun dogs our whole lives but, but none of us have ever trained one ourselves. While it’s 100% my sisters dog and she’s the master, we’re all kinda pooling our brain power together so we all get the experience and figure it out as a team. Anyway, we’re gonna go and pick it up from Nebraska the first week of January and I’m beyond excited to start helping her out and work with my first retriever, and hopefully get the dog in a good enough place to take it on it’s first few easy hunts next season. I’m also hoping this will satisfy my own desire for a dog until I’m in a good enough place to get one.

View attachment 316332 View attachment 316333 View attachment 316334
If you can find it Water Dog by Richard Wolters one I have was 9th printing in 1972..

orangelegs73

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
If you can find it Water

If you can find it Water Dog by Richard Wolters one I have was 9th printing in 1972..
Quick search on Amazon…it’s still out there. My dad gave me a copy when I got my YLM two years ago.
D7A7E41F-E02E-4E97-9DA3-D1490566EA8B.png