New truck

Discussion in '4x4 / Truck Forum' started by mpkowal, Mar 6, 2019.

1. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

Go drive a 2019 Ram. It will change your mind. There isn’t another truck out there that will come close to its refinement.

2. Stormer

Stormer Senior Refuge Member

I recently rented a 2019 big horn crew 4x4 V8 for a week, no thank you.

Mrs.10GAGENUT and duckbuster2 like this.
  3. buck_master_2001

Thats your choice. There isn’t another truck out there that rides and handles as nice. Especially the Chevy.

4. pgquackstacker

pgquackstacker Senior Refuge Member

Not at all. These threads always end the same way, might as well ask what shotgun you should buy on here. It all depends on personal preference.

5. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

The Laramie trim level is more posh than the Big Horn with lots of bells and whistles, leather, larger infotainment screen, etc.

6. buck_master_2001

I have a Laramie. It’s pretty ridiculous what it offers. Really ridiculous.

7. callinfowl

callinfowl MEGA.

LOL, nope he didn't ask, but that is what I told my wife, that we will most likely be getting a call in a few weeks from the DEA asking us about the truck used in drug trafficking case.
    No it wasn't a 2500hd just a reg. 2500 4x4 ex cab. Man that truck was so clean I even detailed the engine it took me two weeks to do the whole truck, I clay bar'd the paint twice and power buffed the paint to get the swirls out of the dark blue paint then put a nice wax finish on it, it came out looking way better than new. And the inside was steam cleaned and it turned out spotless. If it wasn't nickle and dime'n me to death I would've drove it until it died. It was a great looking truck that treated me right most of it's life, until the last yr I drove it. I was more than happy with the money I got out of it, it made the detailing totally worth it, I'll do that to every vehicle that I sell from now on.

TheDuckSlayer likes this.
  8. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

The ONLY reason to buy a Dodge is to haul the hired help. Get the optional magnet bumper too. Its so awesome.

tcc and duckbuster2 like this.
  9. buck_master_2001

Please. The new Rams will run circles around the rest. Especially the gutless silveraydo. :sp

10. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

How do you get past all the consumer history though? I'm not saying this to crap on Dodge or talk up another brand. The consumer reports and reviews and complaints about Dodges are off the charts. Can you really assume that they've fixed everything? I think the new Dodges look nice. I just can't see myself taking a leap of faith without some crazy warranty which they're not going to write.

tcc, Mrs.10GAGENUT, Dek and 1 other person like this.