Next commission meeting, sets waterfowl dates

golden boy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
To all the SE zone guys, you will notice this commission meeting is far away and the reason is, so they don't have to hear about all your January days you want.

April 21, 2022Beloit - Rolling Hills Electric Cooperative, 3075 U.S. Hwy 24

The guides are suppose to show up and the managers are suppose to give ideas on how to curb the NR invasion. Should be a highly entertaining meeting along with Commissioner Rider asking for later dates in SE zone.

Hope you boys make it.........................

gold10

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Interesting that some guides are expected to show up at the meeting. What??? Is there a circus clown convention in Beloit that day too? Oh that’s right, since guides don’t have real jobs it won’t be difficult for them to find time to attend. I’m sure they’ll proclaim how they’re doing the world a favor with the service they provide to lazy folks who think that forking over some cash so they can pull the trigger makes them an accomplished hunter. In the long term the state is cutting its own throat by allowing these crooks to exploit a public resource for personal gain.

Last edited:

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah yes.....the season date meetings for the season dates they have already decided on without you. I've seen that movie. :yes

metalworx

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ah yes.....the season date meetings for the season dates they have already decided on without you. I've seen that movie. :yes
Several times over.......

golden boy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You boyz obviously missed the sequel, mr rider gets his way and his 4 Votes

Greenhead Caller

Refuge Member
Reaction score
I just stumbled in to this convo. Talk to me like I am in 6th grade please. Don’t use acronyms or names without citation of who they are.

I hunt in the southeast zone. I would like to start season later with no split (or move the split earlier into December.)

Who do I contact and can we realistically affect change?

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I just stumbled in to this convo. Talk to me like I am in 6th grade please. Don’t use acronyms or names without citation of who they are.

I hunt in the southeast zone. I would like to start season later with no split (or move the split earlier into December.)

Who do I contact and can we realistically affect change?
Exactly what legislation would make you happy and secure that my ooser A won't end up in your marsh ruining your day?
Chances are pretty low already..

ED Vanderbeck

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Call Tom bidrosky kdwp Brad Loveless sec of wildlife and all commissioners asap tell all your buddy to call them as well probally won't make a difference

Latest posts