No evidence of mail in voting fraud...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by rhpierce, Sep 1, 2020.

1. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

Isn't that what we keep hearing?

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

So, basically, all the things people have said are flaws, and the Democrats and others have said, "no it's impossible, it never happens, and if it does, it's minor and doesn't change any outcomes....", really are flaws that are exploited routinely, especially at local and State levels....

What bothers me especially is the admission that USPS employees are in on the deal - which some have implied, others have dismissed...

How is it we can have people ranting about gun control and claiming, "if it saves ONE life, then all the laws and infringements are worth it!" and yet those same people by and large abhor anything that would make the voting process better...it's sacred, anything we do will keep people away or have a disparate impact on minorities and lower income people...

2. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Never trust a Democrat....all they care about is being in power and making others do what they think is right. No to whatever they want, and no to whatever they say is the only way to beat them down. The cat is long out of that bag now.....a Democrat only wants what a Democrat wants....and it never ends so you can't give them anything.

WHUP ! Hen, Banded1, K Kalls and 6 others like this.
  3. duckman54

duckman54 Elite Refuge Member

The democrats will never be happy until they have total domination over the American people.
    I could name numerous things but just for example it started out with wanting to change the
    name of teams in professional sports, and now it's already gone to changing the name of
    pancake syrup. Enough is never enough with them.

WHUP ! Hen, JP, yellowlab03 and 2 others like this.
  4. newduk

newduk Elite Refuge Member

And never will be.

5. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

This is the scariest thread I've ever seen.

WHUP ! Hen and yellowlab03 like this.
  6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Trusting democrats to govern our lives is like trusting a red headed hooker to hold your gambling winnings in Vegas while you go to the crapper.

WHUP ! Hen and widgeon like this.
  7. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

It would be incredibly easy for a postal worker to pilfer mail in ballots many steps along the way. Oregon is exclusively mail in and has been for 20? years. We live outside the city of Salem and have unsecured mail delivery so we never mail anything from our house. Our ballots are dropped off at the elections office the day of the election. We don't use the mail for them because several years ago the USPS started routing all outlying mail to Portland, rather than keeping local mail, local. There's no way I'm allowing my ballot to route through that cesspool.

The USPS now offers a service that allows you to receive an email of the mail (scanned image) being delivered to your mailbox each day. Not that I'm advocating mail in elections but it seems to me, given this already existing service it would be easy to not only allow the recipient to see their incoming mail but that the sender ought to be able to track each piece along the way. For something like a mail in ballot that seems like a no brainer. The sorting is already automated so tracking ballots could be done easily.

8. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

Saw this last night, Fox had a guy on that interviewed the democratic whistleblower. Can`t remember who it was, Tucker? Couldn`t find the clip.
    Pretty scary stuff, but everyone knows it`s going on. The Repubs don`t seem to want to go hard after them on this. If the rolls were reversed, you can bet the dems would not let this happen.

9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I’ll try to find it. Saw a blurb of it last night.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...xplains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/amp/

WHUP ! Hen and lugnut like this.
  10. duckman54

duckman54 Elite Refuge Member

OneShotBandit and Bear like this.