No water

BigSkyDuk

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link to that? If it is, perhaps it's due to the covid 19 shutdown?
What’s 80% down is container traffic. This is primarily due to Hanjin no longer sending its ships into Portland. Wood and farm products barges go up and down in cycles, but nowhere near 80%.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drive your car onto your lawn, wash, then rinse for an hour moving the car every ten minutes.
Used to drive my "old Man" crazy when my brother & I would wash our dirt bikes after a muddy race in the back yard! :l AND yes, we did our best to get the big clods out!
Me (to my brother): "I ain't taking an arse whoopin'!
My brother: I ain't either! :l:l:l:l

Last edited:

bill cooksey

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’m curious, what is Florida’s water problem?

Lots of water problems in Florida. There’s too much where it shouldn’t be, not enough where it should be and phosphate and septic are killing the rest.

JoJer

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
A 1 million buy in? You haven’t priced farm equipment in quite some time is my guess.
I know nothing about farm equipment.
I do know where we'll have to buy all those chips from to run this stuff.

hobbydog

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs water I got lots of it.

1652636475400.jpeg

DrakeStar

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Here in CO,we constantly get bombarded with water saving landscaping initiatives, ways to save water,don't flush your toilet until all in the residence has used it before flushing, yet new construction housing is rampant right now.
Where is the water going to come from to provide for these 20, 000-35,000 dwellings being put up if we are scraping the bottom of the catch basin ?

hobbydog

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Here in CO,we constantly get bombarded with water saving landscaping initiatives, ways to save water,don't flush your toilet until all in the residence has used it before flushing, yet new construction housing is rampant right now.
Where is the water going to come from to provide for these 20, 000-35,000 dwellings being put up if we are scraping the bottom of the catch basin ?
Get on your local planning commission or at least attend the meetings. Be informed.