No wonder Joe wants gun control

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by takemrarely, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Wood-Dro

Wood-Dro Elite Refuge Member

Yep, when they voted for Biden.

Allan, Drake91, hunting1 and 4 others like this.
  2. blacktail

blacktail Elite Refuge Member

Tee’d that one up, he did.

pintail2222 and IV Hunt like this.
  3. MALLARD MAGICIAN

MALLARD MAGICIAN Elite Refuge Member

If you voted for Biden/Harris, you are NOT a supporter of the 2nd.

Now I hate and despise being painted into a corner and be a one issue voter or for anyone else to be one issue only. There are too many devils in the details, to only look at one issue. But as I see it NOTHING else matters in this country, if not for the freedoms afforded by the 1st and 2nd. And as I see it only one side of the isle is willing, in fact fighting to, change/restrict/remove our freedoms these two afford us a citizens of this great nation.

You despise Trump, fine, that’s your choice, but if you claim support of the 2nd at least support an opponent that supports you to beat him. Biden wasn’t/isn’t it.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  4. Goosekiller

Goosekiller Senior Refuge Member

Now that all the liberals on this site got what they wished for bad orange man out biden in. Will they come forward and give their guns to the new dictator.
    I'll only hear crickets.

5. ripline

ripline Elite Refuge Member

Not possible. Have to have a brain to think!

6. IV Hunt

IV Hunt Elite Refuge Member

right on cue....

Biden To Congress: Enact Major Restrictions On Constitutionally Protected Second Amendment Rights

Democrat President Joe Biden called on Congress to clamp down on Americans’ constitutionally protected Second Amendment rights on Sunday, demanding gun bans and new laws that will allow people to sue gun manufacturers.

“I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets,” Biden wrote to Congress.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...tm_content=021521-news&utm_campaign=position1

7. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

The 2nd doesn’t have ANYTHING do w/hunting and YOU know it. I’d bet there are Hunter/“gun owners” that don’t think you should be able to have a AR or AK or even a pistol! THOSE are the people I’m after. And don’t let someone’s post about you go to your head IMO I still think you’re a Chi-Com sympathizer.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    hunting1, Damian Wiening and IV Hunt like this.
  8. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

And i think you are adorable when you get all worked up. A little rose in your cheeks, veins in your head popping...cute as a button.

9. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Agreed. A person can be anti-trump not pro-biden... there is a difference some folks just can't wrap their heads around.

10. MALLARD MAGICIAN

MALLARD MAGICIAN Elite Refuge Member

When the choice is between the two... sorry but whoever you voted for, you Pro that selection.

If you voted Biden, you do NOT support the 2nd amendment.