North/Middle

Discussion in 'Missouri Flyway Forum' started by Guthook, Sep 14, 2020 at 9:03 PM.

1. Guthook

Guthook Senior Refuge Member

So I’m just now aware that the North and Middle open on the same day this year.....I’m not sure how but guess it was worded opening the nearest Saturday in Nov or something other?

2. Drakes Landing

Drakes Landing Senior Refuge Member

It’s still first Sat in November this year under current framework. Next year is start of new framework which is Saturday closest to October 31. That will be in place for next 4 years I believe. That is all for North Zone!

3. WHUP ! Hen

WHUP ! Hen Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

This is the most f’ed up season I have ever seen. We north zone chumps are getting the big weenie once again. I guess I’ll go to my cabin and listen to the Illinois and Iowa killing ducks 2 weeks before our season opens.

4. Sunklands

Sunklands Elite Refuge Member

I can’t see the logic in opening both zones at the same time. Why don’t they implement a split(or two) for the north and let y’all open the last weekend of October? It would help y’all and definitely would hurt us down here.

5. Mallet67

Mallet67 Senior Refuge Member

Well they are gonna get their wish and open in October next year. And the first opening day when its 80 degrees they will all be bitching it opens to early. There will never be a consensus on this I can guarantee you

hunting1 likes this.
  6. Sunklands

Sunklands Elite Refuge Member

...because we can’t predict the weather.

hunting1 likes this.
  7. Mallet67

Mallet67 Senior Refuge Member

Exactly!! Thats why I said there will never be a consensus on this debate