Oath Keeper Founder guilty

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Why did D.C. police let these people into the Capitol? I don't think these folks broke in, they were let in! They should have stayed outside!!!
It appears that some were let in at certain entry points into the US Capitol by Capitol Police - and others broke in and fought w/ Capitol Police to get in at other entry points into the US Capitol.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Why did D.C. police let these people into the Capitol? I don't think these folks broke in, they were let in! They should have stayed outside!!!
You can make some guesses as to the why. More interesting to me is who gave the word to the police to let them in

Capital policeman at an entry way answers his phone. "Yes? "
Old witch's voice on the other end. "It's hammer time!"

HONKSRWORKN

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
How many arrests have been made in the Epstein case?
ZERO (until we take back whats been stolen from us , then the list becomes available to the public ), and unless your a liberal idiot ... The reason we dont have the list is because its full of prominent dumb liberal pedophiles(remember when in power they do their will not fair and just). Starting with the man some idiots still call President , I call him Cheater cus thats all he is , none other than SFJB and the main reason the list isn't out for the public to see .. He and his son likely made many trips to the Island cus they're pedophiles of the devil .. FACT
HATE THINGS OF THE DEVIL , GODS ORDERS

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
How many arrests have been made in the Epstein case?
Of those on the "Lolita Express List"? Zero. Only thing I've seen of the names on that list is that Prince Andrew has been stripped of his "royal title"...

Only one I can think of who has been arrested is Ghislaine Maxwell. So that's one.

Last edited:

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Cuz they are cops, not honoring their oath again.

Simple stuff. C

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Cuz they are cops, not honoring their oath again.

Simple stuff. C
Capitol police were holding people back with presence and barricades.....until they were told to let people in.

Simple stuff C

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Capitol police were holding people back with presence and barricades.....until they were told to let people in.

Simple stuff C
The Capitol Police had clearer advance warnings about the Jan. 6 attack than were previously known, including the potential for violence in which “Congress itself is the target.” But officers were instructed by their leaders not to use their most aggressive tactics to hold off the mob, according to a scathing new report by the agency’s internal investigator.

Latest posts