Official 2022 AL Fuge Shindig

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Alright everyone, I plan to host a shindig down at my place again this year. It’s way too far out to know season dates at this time. I will update when the time comes. For more info on this event, check out the older threads from 2020 and 2021s festivities. Lots of info you would need to know is already there.

@Native NV Ducker has said he would make the thread a sticky this year, because a few have mentioned they didn’t know this thing ever happened until after the fact.

What I know:

A Walker County Alabama dove shoot sometime in early to mid-September. Primitive camping area on site (bring your own gear and creature comforts for Alabama in September) with hotel lodging within 15 miles (a small city). BYOB in your own cooler. Food accommodations will be worked out closer to time. There will be a donation kitty for the annual wildlife org donation. There will be an Annie Oakley shoot. The gate will open around 0900 Friday morning, and the dove shoot will be Friday afternoon this year. Behaved dogs welcome. This is an adult event.

Come spend the weekend with us. Have fun. Drink beer. Tell lies.