Official 2022 AL Fuge Shindig

yeehaw

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thems fighting words. All of them. We make milk, we drink beer. Jeez. Soda is wash, not pop in my circles. As in “I’m twisting a drink you want one, or no?” “Yea but save the wash for the kids.” Anyone that doesn’t enjoy fresh cheese curds is a heathen and will spend eternity in hell fire waiting to shoot their first duck. And ANY beer is better than Pritzker Pilsner.
You probably drink from a bubbler too, don't ya

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thems fighting words. All of them. We make milk, we drink beer. Jeez. Soda is wash, not pop in my circles. As in “I’m twisting a drink you want one, or no?” “Yea but save the wash for the kids.” Anyone that doesn’t enjoy fresh cheese curds is a heathen and will spend eternity in hell fire waiting to shoot their first duck. And ANY beer is better than Pritzker Pilsner.

I was in Wisconsin once for a DU thing. They served supper, and then gals came to our tables with cups of milk......and they said, "milk?"....and we said, "what the hell?" And they said, "would you like some milk?" And we said, "why would we want milk?" And they said, "to wash down your dinner." And we said, "we ate dinner 5 hours ago." Then we just stared at each other....nobody knew what to say....so they left, and then we left....everybody was confused. It was like being in Kansas, but with milk, instead of people writing down what state license plate was on your rig. :l:l

burgawboy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I was in Wisconsin once for a DU thing. They served supper, and then gals came to our tables with cups of milk......and they said, "milk?"....and we said, "what the hell?" And they said, "would you like some milk?" And we said, "why would we want milk?" And they said, "to wash down your dinner." And we said, "we ate dinner 5 hours ago." Then we just stared at each other....nobody knew what to say....so they left, and then we left....everybody was confused. It was like being in Kansas, but with milk, instead of people writing down what state license plate was on your rig. :l:l
You don’t like milk?

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I like cheese.....but I don't like it cooked in any way.
I’m opposite. I hate cold cheese. Has to be cooked into something for me to enjoy it.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not even in a casserole?

I'm not a big casserole fan. Likewise, I'm not a picky eater. Put food in front of me and I'll likely eat it.....but enjoying it is a different deal. So, no, I don't enjoy casseroles. I do enjoy cheese on a good cracker. I don't enjoy cheese on my burgers. I do enjoy swiss cheese on my sammiches. I don't enjoy hot sammiches as much as a cold sammich. I enjoy hot pepper cheese on duck poppers...so there's that. You happy now? :l:l

I enjoy fruits and vegetables much more than cheese.