Official 2022 AL Fuge Shindig

newduk

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
At any given time there is at least $50 worth of cheese in our fridge. Cold, smoked, melted, I like em all.

goosenazi

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I was in Wisconsin once for a DU thing. They served supper, and then gals came to our tables with cups of milk......and they said, "milk?"....and we said, "what the hell?" And they said, "would you like some milk?" And we said, "why would we want milk?" And they said, "to wash down your dinner." And we said, "we ate dinner 5 hours ago." Then we just stared at each other....nobody knew what to say....so they left, and then we left....everybody was confused. It was like being in Kansas, but with milk, instead of people writing down what state license plate was on your rig. :l:l
Sounds like the story where you went hunting and actually shot a duck….. Ima bring a bunch of milk this year just for you.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the story where you went hunting and actually shot a duck….. Ima bring a bunch of milk this year just for you.

I hear it stops itching, or maybe it's burning from tear gas, I can't remember.....but it could make the parsnip deal a non-issue. :yes

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I hear it stops itching, or maybe it's burning from tear gas, I can't remember.....but it could make the parsnip deal a non-issue. :yes
Can’t speak for tear gas but Dawn works wonders for pepper spray. That foam sucks !!

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can’t speak for tear gas but Dawn works wonders for pepper spray. That foam sucks !!

You can't dip Oreos in Dawn, right?