Ok fellas lets hear the strangest , funniest or scariest thing you found in a hunting blind....

thekillerofmallard

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Had a mouse jump from the edge hit me in the chest ran up my face knocked off my hat. This old man just about jumped out of the blind.

hunt'ngreen

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Had a b&c class rat run up across my crotch, up my chest and over my shoulder to under my head once when I was in a layout, twoducks (Dan) had a good laugh when I come flying out.

CA Birdman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
At one of my previous clubs that ran cattle, a cow fell into a two man blind. By time it was found, it was a ripe scene. I have found a skunk, water to the top of the blind, a duck a blind mate forgot to pick up, again very ripe.

chubby

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Aligator. No wait. That was Willie Robertson.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
I have a video of a snake I found in a pit blind. I just need to figure out how to post it up.

Dek

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
A somewhat fresh gigantic dead swan washed up on the side of my stand up blind in flooded corn. Even dragging it away made me uncomfortable at 0 dark 30, but not as uncomfortable as hunting the blind with it as my partner! The SOB's would stack up in the deep part of the pond and this one decided to depart to the other side in our decoys.