Ok....got it. LOL

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Grif, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

So, the audit of 2.1 million votes is about done in Arizona.....just one hang up....

"Randy Pullen, a spokesman for the audit commissioned by state Senate Republicans, said auditors are now looking for an attorney who can read braille. About 50,000 braille ballots were cast in last year's election."

I don't know who's dumber....the people who think 50K out of 2.1 million people even KNOW braille or the moron who writes for CNN. :l :l

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/14/politics/arizona-election-audit/index.html

2. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Sounds like the blind leading the blind.....literally!

3. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Hey Randy - it's called a Braille Reader. They are around $4000 - so maybe look into renting one. They are apolitical.

How do you know the attorney who can read braille isn't a Trumper? :l

WHUP ! Hen and yellowlab03 like this.
  4. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

That whole "audit" is a circus.
    Shocks me it is still going and some knuckleheads are still taking it seriously.

To each their own i reckon.

5. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.....I guess we'll find out soon enough. Let's not pretend that the 2020 election, and the way it was conducted due to the stupidly ridiculous reaction to Covid, was normal. So what's the point of making sure it was all above board? I'm sure you'd like it to actually give credence to the idea that every election be conducted in that fashion.....and maybe it will. What would be the point of not taking it seriously?

6. stump

I believe it was all done with an agenda from the get go. A circus being put on by bumbling fools that have no experience and have shown their lack of such. There was a reason the ninja's were selected instead of a competent company. Bamboo, Chickens, watermarks... does not make for a good resume.
    Before someone says it...No, not the "fair election" agenda that is being attempted as the false front of a reason.
    Just the whole sham of it. The article below is pretty good... Just one dudes thoughts.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...r-for-the-gop-hes-right/ar-AAL49Mb?ocid=ientp
    2.1 million... you would think something would have come out of it by now...
    No, i believe the results were decided well before the "audit" started.
    Again IMHO

7. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

No doubt, I saw the election the same way you did. :tu

tcc likes this.
  8. stump

On that point i am a big fan of making voting as easy as possible... by any legal means. They could use carrier pigeons and i would be ok with it.

9. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Regardless of one's political orientation... Where is the evidence that the election/ballot counting process was/is NOT a circus. The election was an irritating man versus a complete idiot. The ballot counting process was mostly about hate of one in favor of a convenient tool.

WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  10. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Agreed. IMHO, priority #1 ought to be process integrity and credibility. The 2020 vote failed to deliver on both requirements.

OneShotBandit, WHUP ! Hen and IV Hunt like this.