Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'North Dakota Flyway Forum' started by KEN, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:20 PM.
Anyone going out tomorrow. Doesn't sound like there are a lot of fields combined.
I haven't even without looking yet. So many more pea Fields this year they're bound to be in one of those somewhere I'm sure.
Not much combined by me but we will be in South Dakota still so no. If I do go it more than likely won’t be till September however the way these temperatures have been pretty cool it may help things out.
There are zero fields down here. And it's been wet. Could be another week before things get harvested. I'm still going to wait until September. Then the NR's leave and it's a bit quieter and more productive.