Open Signup - New Utah Moderator

Discussion in 'Utah Flyway Forum' started by bugleboy, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love-to-hunt

Love-to-hunt Elite Refuge Member

Just to clear some things up. Sean did not know but someone had already spoken to me about replacing me. I passed the infomation on to Chester before Sean made this post. I did not know he was going to post this. Also it's not up to me to decide who will be the next mod, it is up to the admins of this forum to make that decision.

2. UtahGooseHunta

UtahGooseHunta Elite Refuge Member

I nominate Baker aka goosenuts and swiss goose! :tu

3. Top Gun

Top Gun Refuge Member

I don't know a lot of peope from the forum personally but Marty (BBFlinger) is an outstanding guy! And I would think he would be an outstanding Mod.

When I was new to the forum I was having a choke problem with my gun. He messeged me to see if he could help and swong by my work to see if he could fix it! Prior to that we had never met or spoken.

4. Band Man

Band Man Elite Refuge Member

Too late vanilla whined and moaned like a little crying non hunting girl and got him banned for a few days :doh I nominate Vanilla since he wins the biggest douch award on this site period :tu

5. Vanilla

Vanilla Elite Refuge Member

You sure about that champ? Really, are you sure? Be sure before your mouth goes and writes checks your butt can't cash. You know the saying....if you're feeling froggy, jump! You two really think anyone on this site, including me, gives two pieces of monkey crap about what you think or say? :l:l:l That just made my day. You are bigger losers than I thought...and that's saying something!

6. Swiss Goose

Swiss Goose Banned

Band man you are the man, problem being Vagilla would only take up the whole day and every page of every thread arguing and sending P.M.s till there was no one left but himself. How about me? Every person could say exactly what they wanted when they wanted, no P.M.s no warnings nothing. Man we could have some fun then. I would allow anyone to sign up as well, not like your little eletist club is now where you have belong to a $130,000 club or have at least that in an airboat or marsh motor and boat setup resume included before activation. Would not want any different opinions expressed other than those of the upper class!

7. Bear River Boomer

Bear River Boomer Elite Refuge Member

Oh the irony. A thread about needing a new moderator turns into a name calling fight that will get the thread locked..... I love it.

8. Vanilla

Vanilla Elite Refuge Member

No doubt Boomer! Would you ban me already! ;)

9. utduckguy32

utduckguy32 Senior Refuge Member

I nominate rjefre or scout8 they have way too much time to hunt and need a job!:D:l:grvn

10. BandWagon

BandWagon Senior Refuge Member

Pete, PLEASE STAY!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.