Open Signup - New Utah Moderator

Discussion in 'Utah Flyway Forum' started by bugleboy, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swiss Goose

Swiss Goose Banned

I second the nomination of rjfre. We need one when the old one leaves.

2. Love-to-hunt

Love-to-hunt Elite Refuge Member

Now you know why I'm leaving. If you could only read my PM box.

3. Band Man

Band Man Elite Refuge Member

:l Tell Vanilla that your already married, but let him down easy.. Tell him you appreciate all of the lovely pm's, but you just dont swing that way :clap:reader:dv

4. Band Man

:l What are you gonna do ?? PM the moderators to death ?? :l Thats your signature knockout punch vanilli.. The moderators get so sick of your pms they ban whoever you dont like so they dont have to hear you whine :doh:l

5. BBFlinger

BBFlinger Elite Refuge Member

Your a better man than me Pete. I would have banned a few before the PM box got 10 messages. And Nilla Wafer would not have been one of them. Call it censorship or whatever you want, but some people should not be heard or read

6. wingchaser

wingchaser Senior Refuge Member

Cody,
    Don't drag me into your private hell! I'm not in this game. I'll watch quietly from the cheap seats! Nobody needs my.02 worth. :tu

7. Vanilla

Vanilla Elite Refuge Member

Are you really calling out Pete and Sean like that? I don't think they are that weak minded. I think I PM'ed Pete one time about a year ago about fishing. I PM'ed Sean a couple years ago a few times in regards to an issue between me and him. Other than that, it's never happened. I would be careful about spreading lies about someone to try and hurt their reputation. Especially when you leave a paper trail. :doh:doh They have a word for that in my world, and it's frowned upon. Just sayin...

8. mojo1

mojo1 Elite Refuge Member

Vote for me, and old Swiss will be gone before the door can hit him in the ***, and his friends will be right behind him if they keep it up! :amen

9. Band Man

Dude this is a hunting site... You have no reputation, YOU admit that you hunt like 3.5 times a year :l
    Nothing to do with Pete or Sean.. Dont know them and have never PM'd them for anything.. I like how you try to take the attention off yourself they must teach that in law school or somthing :l My beef is with you and ONLY you.. Your a whiner and whimp and thats my personal opinion bud :tu Take it or leave it.. I dont know if you pm'd them or not so I guess it is clearly speculation on my end and I apologize for that.. But I have experienced pm's from you and so has baker so im assuming thats the case :tu I know how your type works !

Whiner :tu:tu

10. Vanilla

Vanilla Elite Refuge Member

Very, very smart backtrack there sport. Very smart. Maybe you aren't as dumb as we all think you are. Probably not though. Keep speculating. I'm done with losers. You fit the mold. Speculate all you want. I'm off this one...enjoy your ranting and raving. I guess if goosenutsforbrains went and got himself banned, someone needs to take his role! Good luck with that. :tu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.