Open Signup - New Utah Moderator

Discussion in 'Utah Flyway Forum' started by bugleboy, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cut emnova

cut emnova Elite Refuge Member

not taking sides here by any means...but band man? this is about a moderator in a utah forum! why chime in and create an issue?...:scratch

2. rmk800

rmk800 Elite Refuge Member

:l thats funny...

3. Paddler

Paddler Banned

This forum is becoming more contentious and disappointing all the time. Pete, I see why you're leaving.

I've learned a lot and met some great guys here. Wish it was still that way; good-natured kidding, hunt reports, ideas, etc.

It's freakin' Christmas, guys. Please act like it.

4. Band Man

Band Man Elite Refuge Member

Ok ill contribute. I know RMK dont like me, but I think he would be a good moderator along with 10 gauge 19. They both seem to be pretty fair IMO.

5. getsomecoot

getsomecoot Senior Refuge Member

please , please,please,please,please,:pra:pra:pra:pra:pra:pra
    can i do it

6. Birdboy

Birdboy Elite Refuge Member

I did it on this site for 5 years..... Pete and I were at it together for a while. He did a great job. I don't want any part of it. I had my share, I agree with King, and second the Wingchaser nomination:tu

7. Swiss Goose

Swiss Goose Banned

If you vote for mojo, recess will be a full hour and lunch will be pizza and chocolate milk every day:grvn

8. mojo1

mojo1 Elite Refuge Member

NOT FOR YOU, you'll be GONE!!!!!

9. Swiss Goose

Swiss Goose Banned

What about my friends, can they have chocolate milk and pizza:scratch

10. feelinducky

feelinducky New Member

"I will not discount SOME of the things the organization has done for wildlife in Utah. There really have been some great things accomplished at their hands and pocket books. But they do jack for fisheries. And to laud yourself over giving $7500 to put planted rainbows in a non-native setting as helping Utah fisheries is LAUGHABLE at best. And if they are in fact behind the change to a statewide 5 day rifle hunt, that is indeed unfortunate. It does show the one-mindedness and selfish interests of the group in their actions."

"I am in no way defending Sportsmen for Big Game Wildlife (aka SFW). Like I said, some things they've helped with have been awesome. Overall, I disagree completely with their mindset that only is concerned about those who can pay to play."

I am a practicing lawyer in the Reno area and just wanted to give some advice to Tyson about your post to Bandman. I would take the time to review some of your posts under the SWF thread and ask yourself if those could be taken by SFW as similar to what you referenced to Bandman. The waters are still a bit murky when it comes down to internet blogs, however, any posts you make are considered published information and are yours to keep.

Play nice would be my advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.