Open Signup - New Utah Moderator

Discussion in 'Utah Flyway Forum' started by bugleboy, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmk800

rmk800 Elite Refuge Member

were good man... no problems at all.

i dont want the job. im already addicted to this place enough as it is.:tu

2. Stimmy

Stimmy Senior Refuge Member

good god, this is getting ridiculous. thanks Nevada "boys" for your very important input on our moderator thread.:scratch:z you guys are pathetic (i hope I dont get sued for saying that)

E

3. rmk800

rmk800 Elite Refuge Member

Trolling again aren't you swiss...

4. Extex

Extex Elite Refuge Member

Good gawd - now we have lawyers blowin smoke up each others arsh. Be carefull what you say its published & you could be sued :l

I vote they give whoever is moderating a wack a mole stick and let him have at - they will have rotator cuff surgery after a day - kindergarden will be over.

Grow up people - this is a site for hunting discussions and fun stuff not personal, childish, soap opera crap........................

5. BlackSunshine

BlackSunshine Senior Refuge Member

:tu:tu:tu:tu:tu

6. UtahSprig

UtahSprig Elite Refuge Member

Ex, not so much of a hunting sight lately as it's been our own local version of the Jerry Springer show. And sometimes like a train wreck you just can't help but watch it.

7. Pintail Hunter

Pintail Hunter Elite Refuge Member

Other than kicking someone off the forum what options does a moderator have to sanction some of the a-holes that post up here?

Can you force them to post up their name, address, phone numbers, place of employment, ect. thus removing their anonimity? I wonder if Swiss Goose and a couple of others (maybe everyone?) had to do so they'd behave more like adults?

I wonder what would happen to any forum if people had to provide that information and let the world know how much time they (we) are wasting at work?

By the way, what exactly does the moderator do?

8. BBFlinger

BBFlinger Elite Refuge Member

Gets the crap kicked out of them every day. Read every post to determine if they are acceptable. PM'd to death. AND DO IT ALL FOR FREE!

9. Vanilla

Vanilla Elite Refuge Member

For the record, I agree with everything people are saying about this negativity. I know I've been prone to be involved in pizzing matches in the past. Not getting involved in those anymore. It's one thing to disagree with someone's stance or position, it's another to be a jerk about it. There are times in the past where phone calls, emails, or PM's to the individuals have quickly cleared things up rather quickly, but I won't sit and let someone bad mouth me personally without defending myself. I would hope that each of you would stick up for yourselves in a similar manner if you were publicly called out with lies.

The good news, there are a select few people on my "ignore list" now so I won't be even reading anything they post, let alone responding to them. I've done what I've needed to do in regards to them now and am ready to focus on the hunting aspect of this site. Look forward to continued good times.

PS- There are about 1 in 20 threads that end up in negativity on this site, and those are usually spotted quickly. Enjoy the 19 and ignore the 1. That's what I plan to do going forward and that's my advice to everyone else.

10. Swiss Goose

Swiss Goose Banned

Please o god let me be on ******tor 1000's ignore list. Nothing like getting bitch slapped by a real lawyer to tune your butt up. I wonder how many apology e-mails to SFW vagilla wrote before he posted his last gem. Too much fun! You might want to get out and hunt before you post about hunting. RMKook 800 should be the moderator for sure. Then this site could really be funny, the zit picker hackers would have a field day!

For the record my name is Barney Prostaff and I live in nunjadam buisiness circle drive, Gooberville Utah. Man I fit right in here.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.