Open Signup - New Utah Moderator

Discussion in 'Utah Flyway Forum' started by bugleboy, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swamp Dawg

Swamp Dawg Senior Refuge Member

+1 :tu:amen

2. Pintail Hunter

Pintail Hunter Elite Refuge Member

Swiss Goose,

Please post up your real name, home address, home phone number and cell phone number. I think we would all like to know who you are.

I would like to see if you are man enough to divulge your real name and contact info.

Please, we all all waiting to see if you are a man who stands behind his own words or just a coward who hides behind a screen name.

And please skip the cutesy responses should you be tempted, they will only confirm our suspicions regarding your personal integrity.

3. Swiss Goose

Swiss Goose Banned

What are you planning? You got personal first by calling me an a-hole. P.M. me your name and address, serious dude do it. When a 6'5" 265 lb bicker looking dude shows up on your doorstep, what then? Don't bluff and back off!

4. tshuntin

tshuntin Elite Refuge Member

Thanks for the laugh!! With as crummy of a day as I have had, I needed that!

5. mojo1

mojo1 Elite Refuge Member

Swiss, it ain't about how big you are! and what's with sterotyping bikers? I know a lot of biker guy who wouldn't lift a finger to another person!

However if you want to meet a real live southern boy roll yourself on down to 1278w 725 n Clinton UT and knock on the door. Hope to see you soon!

Jimmie

6. BBFlinger

BBFlinger Elite Refuge Member

So Jimmie, would that make you a "Bicker Kicker?"

7. Paddler

Paddler Banned

Every Moderator-To-Be should read this thread, then reconsider. If I were a mod, this site would clean up real quick. Participation here is voluntary, and at the discretion of the site.

Things I saw on the main forum earlier on the motorless thread amazed me, but the Utah page is getting close these days. I participate on ifish.net, too, which is much nicer. Guys may offer different opinions, but respect is the norm, and personal attacks virtually never happen. Wish the same were true here.

8. tshuntin

tshuntin Elite Refuge Member

We have lost some really great hunters and more importantly - great people over the last few years due to some of the negative stuff that happens here... Too bad. I miss some of the old timers for sure!

9. mojo1

Swiss, you didn't answer either time and your voicemail wasn't setup, and since you asked in the pm; no I wasn't too stupid to dial, I was otherwise detained at the moment.

10. mojo1

EDIT: he called me back, he sure is entertaining person to have a.............. conversation with! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.