Put a limit of Pike in the live well. In the process of trying to unhook and release a small one with the needle nose pliers, it shook its head and: The pike was still attached to the rapala. It was a bitttch getting the pike off the rapala with one hand so I could take the hook out of my other hand. Every time it flopped, it dug the one hook deeper and the other hooks into my hand but luckily those hooks did not go up to the barbs. Getting the pike unhooked and into the live well, taking the lure apart so I had room to work to get the hook out, took about 45 minutes. I tried pushing the hook through but between the angle it went in and the pike making it go deeper, I could not not push it through to cut off the barb. Tucker was no help. I was an hour and twenty minutes from the boat ramp but I still wanted to fish so I cut it out. The first aid kit helped. 25-30 casts, caught 15 Northerns. Spent more time getting the hook out than fishing. And now the fish are getting pickled.