Overturning Roe v Wade won't help Democrats

Blackduck

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I know. But the point is we don't really care what they meant anymore.
This is all I need to know, to know that you should not be a citizen of this country, or at the least your voting rights should be stripped away.

Without the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and the subsequent structure that was established to separate powers to different parts of our government(including state and local), we would have long ago descended into mob rule or a dictator. Just because the majority "wants" or "votes" for something doesn't mean it should be so. This country would be better off if we had a little more separation between the "mob" and the law makers again. I wish choice of senators went back to state legislatures.

You call yourself a libertarian. I wish you wouldn't. You're a selfishtarian, only worrying about the here and now for you and your circle of people. Thank God that those that came before us thought of their children and great great great grandchildren they would never meet when they formed a country of laws, a country that has survived and prospered to offer all of us the opportunity to live in the safest and healthiest and wealthiest period of known human history. We have the laws and structure of the government of this country to thank for that blessing. That, and God. Anyone who doesn't care about the thoughts of men who risked execution for treason in order to form a civilization of free men where a man could be whatever he was capable and willing to be; where he could be rewarded for his work however he could sell it, without owing 25% or 50% or 75% to the local Lord or Highness, or without suffering Britain's cruel restrictions on manufacture and trade, followed by taxes, but instead be paid for what he did, and to profit that money for his betterment; in a time where the rest of the world was more oppressed, where no country was more free than we- these men set their lives on the line to create something new, something where men could truly choose their own fate in a fair and lawful land free of a burdensome government; anyone who doesn't care about the thoughts of these men doesn't have a voice in the discussion. Stop talking.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was born to a 15 year old mother and 17 year old father....unmarried and with no support. They dropped out of high school to raise me. My father enlisted in the Marine Corps to make ends meet and make a life for his new "family". I was raised by a man and woman who vehemently preached personal responsibility and consequences of actions. They were married for 59 years.

I have 4 daughters. I raised them with the same values.

There will NEVER be an abortion of any child in my family. Period.

I don't want anything to do with people who believe differently. God creates life.....end it, or support the end of it, at your peril. That's as far as I can go in any argument about abortion. There is NO reason to end the life of a child. There never will be. My parents proved it.

They had nothing but me.....and they made a life.

Fogie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Reagan noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born, I would add that they are still around. The hypocrisy is glaring, good enough for bebe but not for me and that.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was born to a 15 year old mother and 17 year old father....unmarried and with no support. They dropped out of high school to raise me. My father enlisted in the Marine Corps to make ends meet and make a life for his new "family". I was raised by a man and woman who vehemently preached personal responsibility and consequences of actions. They were married for 59 years.

I have 4 daughters. I raised them with the same values.

There will NEVER be an abortion of any child in my family. Period.

I don't want anything to do with people who believe differently. God creates life.....end it, or support the end of it, at your peril. That's as far as I can go in any argument about abortion. There is NO reason to end the life of a child. There never will be. My parents proved it.

They had nothing but me.....and they made a life.
:clap :clap :clap :clap Good post, Grif! :tu

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The research shows that rates of both miscarriage and premature births are higher inside prisons than they are outside, likely due to the stress of prison life on the mother and the lack of easy access to quality prenatal care. Not really fair to subject an unborn child to the additional risk of such an environment without due process.

For a guy who doesn’t care, you sure seem to care. :tu

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This is all I need to know, to know that you should not be a citizen of this country, or at the least your voting rights should be stripped away.

Without the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and the subsequent structure that was established to separate powers to different parts of our government(including state and local), we would have long ago descended into mob rule or a dictator. Just because the majority "wants" or "votes" for something doesn't mean it should be so. This country would be better off if we had a little more separation between the "mob" and the law makers again. I wish choice of senators went back to state legislatures.

You call yourself a libertarian. I wish you wouldn't. You're a selfishtarian, only worrying about the here and now for you and your circle of people. Thank God that those that came before us thought of their children and great great great grandchildren they would never meet when they formed a country of laws, a country that has survived and prospered to offer all of us the opportunity to live in the safest and healthiest and wealthiest period of known human history. We have the laws and structure of the government of this country to thank for that blessing. That, and God. Anyone who doesn't care about the thoughts of men who risked execution for treason in order to form a civilization of free men where a man could be whatever he was capable and willing to be; where he could be rewarded for his work however he could sell it, without owing 25% or 50% or 75% to the local Lord or Highness, or without suffering Britain's cruel restrictions on manufacture and trade, followed by taxes, but instead be paid for what he did, and to profit that money for his betterment; in a time where the rest of the world was more oppressed, where no country was more free than we- these men set their lives on the line to create something new, something where men could truly choose their own fate in a fair and lawful land free of a burdensome government; anyone who doesn't care about the thoughts of these men doesn't have a voice in the discussion. Stop talking.

Suggesting someone's voting rights should be stripped away is a pretty good indication that YOU actually do not belong in this country. Starting with that, the rest of that drivel isn't even worth a read.

Edit: I read it. I wish I didn't. I'm embarrassed for you.

"Stop talking" at the end of the biggest run on sentence I've ever seen, wild.

But you made a really nice strawman out of things that weren't said.

capefearflyfox

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I don't even no how to address the rest of it, but doubt you have ever had a toddler to argue with.
Had plenty, raising two boys, who both are Eagle Scout and one is a Civil Engineer, along with 15 years as an adult scout leader.

You clearly fit the profile of an irrational toddler, bent on emotion.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You got it confused. I'm all cold logic on this one. The bleeding hearts are the ones crying over "babies".

Use a condom says the guy not getting laid. Typical.
There's more abortions than parents to adopt.
Not asking about abortions - asking about adoptions.

What do they charge a person these days to put their newborn up for adoption?

So if a couple is “forced to have a child they couldn't afford or care for, to be honest” what would that couple have to pay to put the “child they couldn't afford or care for” up for adoption?
No, no, look at you bragging about choosing, messed up archaic sexism.

This is my point exactly. All these posts, don't say a thing.

He is all over the place, a liberal loose cannon.

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Suggesting someone's voting rights should be stripped away is a pretty good indication that YOU actually do not belong in this country. Starting with that, the rest of that drivel isn't even worth a read.

This is a scathing indictment of the education system that you are so ignorant on how the gov't and the Constitution work.

Blackduck

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

You sure do like throwing the term strawman around.

If that's the biggest run on sentence that you've ever read, you haven't done much reading. But that isn't surprising based on your ignorance of history.

While you are embarrassed for me, I am ashamed of you. Your ancestors are ashamed of you too. Shame, shame.