PAF thread closing record?

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Has anybody ever read the line at the top of the PAF page?

A forum for Political Issues, and a place for Republicans and Democrats to debate, peacefully.
Exactly and seeing guys feelings get crushed from opposing views is telling.

I honestly wonder how people can be so affected by reading text on line and don’t view it as peacefully. It sure is not physical.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Exactly and seeing guys feelings get crushed from opposing views is telling.

I honestly wonder how people can be so affected by reading text on line and don’t view it as peacefully. It sure is not physical.
So you believe that threads get locked because guys feelings get crushed from opposing views? Because peoples feelings are hurt?

:l :l :l :l :l

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
If folks remember back to the day they signed up for the ‘fuge and think of what they agreed to, that will help to understand why some posts/threads disappear.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
So you believe that threads get locked because guys feelings get crushed from opposing views? Because peoples feelings are hurt?
That would spell doom for every flooded corn thread :l :l :l

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
F

Funny you don’t have an answer. Ha ha ha that’s a first. Feet down!!

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

I mean, there are definitely people here who get very angry and can't be cordial.

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I mean, there are definitely people here who get very angry and can't be cordial.
So angry they use ignore or request a thread is shut down.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
And I’d suspect that they don’t even realize that when they post, less that 15% of the registered members on the PAF even bother reading what the tripe that wrote because the other 85% have them on ignore.