People still duck hunt?

I'd rather ....

• hunt ducks.

• hunt deers.

• hunt rabbits.

• hunt squirrels.

• hunt for a job.

• hunt lesser double breasted mattress thrashers.

Results are only viewable after voting.

sthwht24

Reaction score
Thought about that a whole lot this year. It’ll be better next hunt

sthwht24

Reaction score
I mean I’d like to bird hunt more than I do but hell there ain’t no quail. Maybe a few more rabbits, but enough to keep a pack of beagle hounds?
I mean god almighty am I gonna be a bow hunter?
I do need to fish more.
Squirrels though, they pretty thick!
Pretty good in a pot of Burgoo.

Thank goodness for the mighty eastern wild turkey.

Killducks.com

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
This is really depressing for me... ducks in west KY have been my passion. The past 4-5 seasons have been a ever so increasingly reminder times have changed. That said, have a 50 BMG coming my way... already have the electronic predator call. This should Be fun!!

itallushrt

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Does anyone rent rabbit dogs? I'd hunt rabbits exclusively if I didnt have to deal with a pack of annoying *** beagles the other 99% of the time.

aholtzma

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Wish I could hunt now. Lots of ducks around. That always happens but after this season, it hurts a lot more.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Do people still duck hunt?
No I do not hunt ducks.
Without reasonable expectation of limiting out....

Well I'm just a loser sitting out in the woods watching birds with a gun. Getting it rubbed in stings but I dont care im an idiot duck hunter and so are we all.

Good morning viet nam

Small Bore Hunter

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yes on the ducks. Years are getting tougher and tougher. One has to learn to enjoy the moment in duck hunting. Lots of people set in a deer stand or turkey hunt and never shoot over 5 times per season. What is the difference in sitting in a blind or boat and only getting one shot at a duck all day long or passing on teal to get a shot at a greenhead. I think that people relate to the cost (boat, blind, decoys and electronics) and number killed. How does one feel on a 3 duck shoot on a solo hunt with 6 decoys and jerk string? What about wading in the woods and no decoys for 2 ducks? Maybe we are basing our results and or happiness with cost versus limits. There have been ducks around but one must find them.