Perfect Limit For Each Flyway

Huskermut

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Went on a hunt a few weeks back and ended with five greenheads and a drake pintail here in the Central Flyway (video down below, watch it or don't). Talked to few other buddies and they agreed that would be the "perfect limit" for the Central Flyway. Curious what others think the "perfect limit" is in the Central and other flyways.

blacktail

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This should be interesting! Here in the PacFlyway, I'd consider the perfect limit 7 greenheads. Very attainable.

jcneng

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Your 5 greentops and a drake pinnie is tops in my opinion! A drake can for the bonus duck would be equally worthy!
A hybrid bonus bird, like a pillard or a storm or a banded bird would be even better!

Widgeon Storm.JPG

hybrid.jpg

Last edited:

blacktail

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Your 5 greentops and a drake pinnie is tops in my opinion! A drake can for the bonus duck would be equally worthy!
A hybrid bonus bird, like a pillard, would be even better!
If you have to add a sprig, then 6 green and a sprigtail. No complaints
4C33AFEE-C097-4A95-AC94-B33CF7FB777F.jpeg

Luigi Daniele

Big Game, Turkey Forums
Reaction score
Perfect limit for Pacific would be 5 drakes of any species (that 5 would allow you 2 mistake hen)

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Went on a hunt a few weeks back and ended with five greenheads and a drake pintail here in the Central Flyway (video down below, watch it or don't). Talked to few other buddies and they agreed that would be the "perfect limit" for the Central Flyway. Curious what others think the "perfect limit" is in the Central and other flyways.

That’s funny you posted this. I wasnt aware this was you. I’ve seen you post on here before but didn’t realize that this was your channel. I just watched this video a few days ago. I’ve watched a lot of your duck and goose videos the past year or so. Like the honker shoots on ice :tu