"Persons of Color"

blacktail

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I truly hate that term. Hate is a strong word.
Anyways, raining sideways and the ocean done blowed up so I watched a couple hours of cable news. Apparently, one of todays major news items was a co-host of the View(Sunny Huston) looked a black female Republican in the eye and said something like "I can't believe you're a black woman republican" that's an Oxymoron."
Well, the pundits on the channel I watch put up lots of statistics and "facts" that "black and brown" folk are leaving the Democratic Party in droves.

Ain't gonna lie, diversity in my area consists of 60% loggers and 40% hippies.

I don't talk to any "black or brown" folks often. I have zero black or brown folk on my iPhone contact list. Obviously I'm racist, but I did have a conversation with a "brown" business owner 4 months ago over beers. We didn't talk politics.

So, those that are less racist than me, are you seeing this exodus from the Dem party. Curious.

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Most of the non-white people I know are either hunters, cattle ranchers or veterans and they are more conservative than me. I don't associate with liberals unless they are family and even then I keep them at a distance. I don't need their poison in my life.

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Anyways, raining sideways and the ocean done blowed up so I watched a couple hours of cable news. Apparently, one of todays major news items was a co-host of the View(Sunny Huston) looked a black female Republican in the eye and said something like "I can't believe you're a black woman republican" that's an Oxymoron."
Well, the pundits on the channel I watch put up lots of statistics and "facts" that "black and brown" folk are leaving the Democratic Party in droves.

I don't talk to any "black or brown" folks often. I have zero black or brown folk on my iPhone contact list. Obviously I'm racist, but I did have a conversation with a "brown" business owner 4 months ago over beers. We didn't talk politics.

So, those that are less racist than me, are you seeing this exodus from the Dem party. Curious.
No

Fogie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My "persons of color" cringe at the term, reject their "keepers" outright...in fact, you had better bring your running shoes if planning on telling any of these guys that they are special. That would not fly.
E31A5E54-650B-4E7F-B625-76BA22CF5D61.jpeg

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yer a Racist! :l I have a bunch of "white people" on my iPhone! ;)

JoJer

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm hearing about it on the news, but you have to consider the source.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I can't be racist it's just not possible or isn't anymore since I started identifying as a black female. :l
If anyone doubts it I blast them for assuming gender. Ha!

Latest posts