Plane id help please

Shirleyshusband

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
We're in Pennsylvania for my nephews wedding (the young man in the picture). We toured "his" carrier a few years ago when he came home. He did something with electronic repairs on board.

Anywho, the tour was awesome. I was just ga ga over learning anything I could about the planes and life on a carrier. Especially because I hadn't ever been exposed to much military stuff.

It was beyond my belief that I was actually allowed to touch this F.....and that's where my problem is. I don't remember. It's a F what?
Resized952017082295084649.jpg

The Mad Duck

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Sometimes a buddy and I do photography trips to the NC coast after the season. We see these planes all the time. They fly 100 feet off the deck down the beach. We've seen them doing aerobatics as well. I have tons of photos where we got distracted from photographing ducks to shoot photos of these planes.

Shirleyshusband

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
If I had it to do over again I'd sure give thought to playing with the government's cool tools.

I've been to the EAA several times and the military shows are always my favorite.
Best show I ever saw was in Mami. A beech assault was the highlight.

Any nation thinking of taking on the US should watch a military show. No way anyone can beat us that way.

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
What carrier?

Latest posts