Pondering on a Wednesday...help me out here...

rhpierce

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty much a Luddite when it comes to the whole gender and personal pronouns discussion; actually I think it's just ridiculousness and a plea for attention, but I was sitting here thinking...

Since it is pretty much a given that Joe is not really in charge, even though he is the President, and when things get walked back it is by "The White House"...

Wouldn't it be more accurate at this point for the President's pronouns to be "They/Them"? It isn't really "He/Him" leading this country...

full choke

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty much a Luddite when it comes to the whole gender and personal pronouns discussion; actually I think it's just ridiculousness and a plea for attention, but I was sitting here thinking...

Since it is pretty much a given that Joe is not really in charge, even though he is the President, and when things get walked back it is by "The White House"...

Wouldn't it be more accurate at this point for the President's pronouns to be "They/Them"? It isn't really "He/Him" leading this country...

Correct. And the fact that the country has not revolted over this is kind of scary…

wingmatt

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
"Depends"! Probably wee wee.

WHUP ! Hen

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Onigra, is running Brandon.

fishmunkee

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Obama is running nobody. He is not that smart. He couldn't speak intelligently without a teleprompter. Obama was a puppet same as FJB just more awake and charismatic.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

There has been a president whose wife essentially ran the Executive Branch including responsibilities.

I believe she was the wife of Woodrow Wilson after he had apparently blown a cerebral gasket.

I’ll research it and post up something referential later.

Last edited:

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Correct. And the fact that the country has not revolted over this is kind of scary…
If the revolt starts it will have to start in the churches. We had a lesbian mayor here in Houston that was trying to pass several “gay rights” bills. See: Gays to the front of the line bill.

The pastors started to protest and she sued the pastors for their sermons with the intent to revoke their property tax exemption.

She soon realized she had OOPS!!!

Last edited:

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
That's some deep thought, OP... I got a friend who'd like to meet your dealer. :l