Washington Flyway Forum Sponsors

Potholes DU Kimber 1911 Raffle

Discussion in 'Washington Flyway Forum' started by brenkirk, Feb 27, 2013.

1. brenkirk

brenkirk New Member

Ladies and Gentlemen Here is the earliest to ya?ll Potholes is offering the first of many (We hope) at chances at a Kimber 1911 Custom II This is a Stainless .45 (It is not a DU Gun ,but don?t hold that against it )It is worth $1100. New in the box and of course it has not been shot. There are only 250 tickets and we are offering these at
    $10.00 a piece or 11 for $100.. It says we are going to draw this on the night of our banquet in November but if we sell out were going to draw early . You do not have to be here to be eligible.You must be 21 to play and you must pass the Nitsa check in order to obtain the weapon.If you want the pistol sent to your FFL dealer it will be at your expense, other wise you can pick up in beautiful downtown Moses Lake.
    If you have tried to order this gun it is 14months to get one . MAYBE. THIS IS FOR THE DUCKS
    When interested e ?mail back so we don?t sell too many and we will wait for your check.(Only 2 Weeks)
    [email protected] Mail check to DU055 and write on the check or send a note ?For the Kimber Pistol Raffle - February? Please Hurry this going to go Fast Thanks Kirk / Brenda/ Marilyn There going quick Please send checks to Mardon Resort
    8198 Hwy 262 S.E. Othello, Washington 99344 Att; Marilyn Meseberg C/o
    DU055 Good luck

2. mrbill

mrbill Elite Refuge Member

Looks like a good deal to me.

3. Tool_Man

Tool_Man Elite Refuge Member

:tu Yup.. I'm in :tu

4. brenkirk

brenkirk New Member

I do supportWash Water fowl I support any organization that puts them self out there . That puts the cause before them self.

5. brenkirk

brenkirk New Member

You say your in does that mean you want tickets / How many? I cant believe how fast they are going ?

We have the best gun salesman ever --- Obama