I added some hooks (hang flags, chairs, and floaters), a “wall” of netting/bungee so the main pile of geese don’t fall to the back, and some tie down points to keep the panels upright. I moved about 15 bigfoots to the buddies trailer to make access easier for the “odds and ends” rear of the trailer. We will work on cleaning his out soon. Waiting on some new bags from Real Geese to see how they may work out better than our current set up for Silo storage. Still need to work on adding some lights inside and out. I’ll continue to bundle brush, and touch up some blinds, test some reloads and new guns. We are looking at about 3 months out now from the early season.