Printable Names for Game Wardens

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by cootmeurer, May 14, 2019.

1. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

I call the ones I respect "game wardens" "officer" or "sir" or sometimes even friends, others get called needle &^@&. I can't print anything I call the feds, they're all at different levels of little man syndrome so they get personal handles.

2. coachcornbread

coachcornbread Elite Refuge Member

Possum police

3. coachcornbread

coachcornbread Elite Refuge Member

97c5e93d-2fda-4abc-ae31-9508ce0b4624.jpg

TheDuckSlayer and burgawboy like this.
  4. burgawboy

burgawboy Elite Refuge Member

^^
    :l

TheDuckSlayer likes this.
  5. P Frey

P Frey Senior Refuge Member

6. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

I had a run in with one about 5 years back that was on the CA Warden TV show called wild justice. He went over the top in searching our bags and was an all around tool. He didn't appreciate being called "Hollywood". It was opening day of dove season and he had a fed warden with him. I saw the fed warden snicker out of the corner of my eye when I called him that.

7. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

The man, warden, green popo. Surprisingly the general reference to the man isn't always a man now. Have been checked by two very attractive and nice female game wardens over the last 20 or so years. After the last check my buddie said he regretted that he had lead shells stuffed down in his undies and hoped for a full search. We told him she would prolly call in for support and some 300lb bubba gw would yank his bibs and chit off quickercthsn he could blink an eye and leave him all cold and scribbled up for a good laugh.

I treat all of them with respect until they do something to not warrant it. Most are on the up and up and decent but there are definitely some a-holes and some that turn a blind eye to some folks with money be it guides oexjust wealthy folks with political ties.

Hate to hear on the grapevine year after year that such and such has them baited in again chooting the chit out of them non stop and the wardens know it but have been told to turn a blind eye.

8. take'm

take'm Elite Refuge Member

Fun buster
    Or plain o'l CO..

9. seiowa

seiowa Elite Refuge Member

We got a couple lady possum cops around. Both are like lady cops, ya know? Ain’t nothin gonna slide with them. No such thing as a warning from a badge on a va....you know.

10. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

I wasn't implying with my post that the female wardens let anyone slide more than their Male counter part wardens. Just in general that I and others have heard rumors of folks baiting or chooting over limits and getting a pass on a visit due to who they are. Either wealthy and politically connected or they have family or friends that are. Folks tend to get a little pizzed when they are trying to hunt legally and every bird for miles continues to flock to a certain spot and you hear non stop chooting all day long. You can only be on a natural x for so long before the birds figure things out unless you have bookoo bait going out regularly.

I have heard some stories of the game wardens being rotated in from other areas In hopes of breaking up some of the good ole boy networks.