Proposed waterfowl guide rules

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Flyway Forum' started by malford, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lax

lax Elite Refuge Member

Imo, the proposal is a little too restrictive and to be honest there might be alternative motives in the long run.

2. TOYE

TOYE Elite Refuge Member

There is no doubt alternative motives! The opportunities are getting less and less on the river not only for me as a guide. Some would like the river all to themselves. It's gonna get there, if we allow it.

3. Ruff

Ruff Elite Refuge Member

Feds way of nibbling at the corners and taking a little at a time. Less opposition this way. In the end there will be no hunting on the refuge.

4. lax

lax Elite Refuge Member

Well said Tony. After dealing with the CCP and numerous discussions in the duck blind with a former biologist, I also believe there is a major commitment to closing the refuge down eventually. The staff has been infiltrated and those that don't conform to the agenda are slowly being weeded out.

5. Lexuss

Lexuss Senior Refuge Member

Don't worry we are the Government, we are here to help:mad:

6. Quarne

Quarne Elite Refuge Member

This is a crock of manure! There is no way in hades the Feds are going to stop with this. This is an ongoing choke hold that eventually will result in closing the upper miss to public waterfowl hunting. Little by little the Feds are already doing it. The question is, what if anything can WE do to stop the Feds from succeeding?:mad:

7. TOYE

TOYE Elite Refuge Member

I'm at my daughters track meet but when I get home I'll post up emails to post your opinions and concerns. I found out about this 10 days ago and have already made some serious noise. Good to see that most here can see the big picture!

8. Lmbkiller

Lmbkiller Senior Refuge Member

Upper miss pools will never shut down, stop the conspiracy talk.:rolleyes: There are too many players and too much money, and too many states involved, there will be hunting in there in our lifetimes and many generations to follow, provided there are still birds to hunt

9. owendog

owendog Refuge Member

You're the one who hired Tony for a guided hunt, and then trashed him on here.

You must be the greatest waterfowler out there. Congratulations, you win the contest.

Fool

10. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

Private land

Public land

Say it slowly .

Get it now?

Please send my trophy for the contest I'm winning, is there a cash award also?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.