Question about Duck Prints

Jeanwaders

Reaction score
Hey, I hope this is the right area to post. I am new to this forum from MN :) My grandpa helped assist the duck stamp program get started years ago and we have a ton of original duck prints. Is anyone on here a collector or know of a good resource to help my family sell some so they can live on? We probably have almost 30 framed. Thanks!

d1.JPG
d2.JPG
d3.JPG
d4.JPG

20200918_195304.jpg

Thanks!

GUNNERX2

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
There is a classified section for buying and selling.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
As noted about the Classified Ads…

WuChang

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hey, I hope this is the right area to post. I am new to this forum from MN :) My grandpa helped assist the duck stamp program get started years ago and we have a ton of original duck prints. Is anyone on here a collector or know of a good resource to help my family sell some so they can live on? We probably have almost 30 framed. Thanks!

View attachment 340634 View attachment 340635 View attachment 340636 View attachment 340637

View attachment 340632

Thanks!
By no means an expert but considering that it appears that most of the ones you posted are artist proofs…….
If they were mine, I think I would start by calling Wild Wings and see if they might be able to help you.

Jeanwaders

Reaction score
By no means an expert but considering that it appears that most of the ones you posted are artist proofs…….
If they were mine, I think I would start by calling Wild Wings and see if they might be able to help you.

Thank you I appreciate it. I already learned more about them its not just about putting them for sale.

WuChang

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thank you I appreciate it. I already learned more about them its not just about putting them for sale.
You are welcome……..artists proofs are a whole different classification not only for documentation but also pricing……and you did say you were making them available for sale

Latest posts