Question

craig wilson

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I believe it’s the most losses to the Dodgers in 1 season, since moving to San Francisco

Calikev

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Farhan looking like a real genius for sure.

mudhen

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dodger jerseys selling well at the park in SF, classic!

Ravenanme

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
We can only believe this to be a conservative season building the teams bankroll so we can afford to sign some high-priced players like the Dodgers !
The Dodgers have shown they're better than the Giants but not as good as the Giants once were , with (3) Rings ! Maybe with some Luck this will be
their year but with a long ways to go , nothings for sure ! The market is looking better all the time , just maybe we can bring some home grown
talent back west ? Farhan is a wise negotiator , let's just see what's up his sleeve !

Mike Larsen

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm over it. Convinced last year was a fluke ... prove me wrong

Attachments

• Kapler.jpeg
    Kapler.jpeg
    337 KB · Views: 41

chubby

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
We can only believe this to be a conservative season building the teams bankroll so we can afford to sign some high-priced players like the Dodgers !
The Dodgers have shown they're better than the Giants but not as good as the Giants once were , with (3) Rings ! Maybe with some Luck this will be
their year but with a long ways to go , nothings for sure ! The market is looking better all the time , just maybe we can bring some home grown
talent back west ? Farhan is a wise negotiator , let's just see what's up his sleeve !
You don't build bankroll by losing games. Winning 107 games is no fluke.