Question

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
The Doyers haven’t done much lately.
Earlier this year I saw a truck in a local store parking lot with a DOYERS personalized license plate. I pulled up next to him and said I like your plate but most people don't know what it means. He just laughed.

chubby

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Right on time…. ;)

Who are these ‘fans’?

Dodger fans I know realize we are very fortunate to have an organization that puts in the effort and dollars to put a quality team on the field year after year. And we support that.

Winning divisions like they have done is an amazing accomplishment. Winning 6 rings in LA and having the opportunity to win more of them makes for exciting baseball.

The Giants will get back in the hunt someday and Giants fans will have more to cheer about.

Go Blue
Thanks for your vote of confidence "The Giants will get back in the hunt someday." Maybe if they
spend 300,000,000. You better hope to Christ the Dodgers win this year. If they don't it will be tough to take.

ilovesprig

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Right on time…. ;)

Who are these ‘fans’?

Dodger fans I know realize we are very fortunate to have an organization that puts in the effort and dollars to put a quality team on the field year after year. And we support that.

Winning divisions like they have done is an amazing accomplishment. Winning 6 rings in LA and having the opportunity to win more of them makes for exciting baseball.

The Giants will get back in the hunt someday and Giants fans will have more to cheer about.

Go Blue

Well put, Rick

Oh, and the Dodgers got screwed (cheated ) in 2017 & 2018...Winning like the Dodgers do is not by happenstance...The season is a marathon...In the playoffs, anything can happen...Go Dodgers