Your place?

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
1.25 in the last week. Things are pretty moist. Grass...ugh

riverrat47

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My rider just threw a belt. It's on order. Tom, Bill, either of you got a goat I could borrow for a couple of days?

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine went to almost 8 today for the month of May. I'd be in my new house if this chit would ease up a bit.....geez.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Mine went to almost 8 today for the month of May. I'd be in my new house if this chit would ease up a bit.....geez.
You over did it on the rain dance to fill the pond:yes

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You over did it on the rain dance to fill the pond:yes

I saw a heron tonight at the spillway.....hope I didn't lose too many of my bluegill over it....but if a hunter is there, not good.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I saw a heron tonight at the spillway.....hope I didn't lose too many of my bluegill over it....but if a hunter is there, not good.
Well,...at least you have an opportunity for target practice.
Interesting though. Makes me wonder if you could stretch some hardware fabric across it to keep them in

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well,...at least you have an opportunity for target practice.
Interesting though. Makes me wonder if you could stretch some hardware fabric across it to keep them in

I don't know....I'm looking at it.

On the other point. We pull up, I see the dark blob near the spillway, and I grab the glasses. Yep, heron, so I pass them to the Redhead to look.....she says, "oh wow, that is so cool!!"

I don't say a word, I'm already hating myself for giving her a look.....but I'm thinking, "I got you and that forking bird in the same boat right now....you might want to row faster". :l:l

Riverfisher

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
It's done a good job of filling my swimming pool, and morel season was off the chart. We missed the STL tornado by a couple of blocks last week, and haven't lost any trees (yet). All good so far. Guess we had 5-6 inches judging by the pool level.