Real tree max 7

Josh carpenter

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
sitting still especially in late season is deadly effective deer blend right in till that white tail twitches

Billy Bob

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
"I" like camo but I hide well enough that I could wear neon colors and still kill birds.

Blades is the best camo in my area, by far but even it is too dark when it gets wet but on real wet days I wear OD green HH rain gear anyway.

BJH

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
If and when I have mine re dipped I am going with natgear if available
Natgear is fairly impressive! All camo & solid colors are blobs at a distance. I’m like everyone else. I have my favorite camo patterns that appeal to the eye. Shades are what is important, light to dark. That is what blends in. Think of the surroundings you hunt. That’s why solid colors work also. I still enjoy duck hunting in my old brown duck coat & bibs! Kind’a nostalgic!

Iammichael6499

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
It seems I use less commercial camo every year. Of my hunting clothes, only my jacket and hat are camo (Max 5). My Beretta A-400 is the only camo waterfowl gun I own. I got the Max 5 finish more to protect the gun than to hide it from the critters. However, I’ve reverted back to my blued/glossy walnut stock Citori’s (12, 20 & 28) for all my migratory bird hunting simply because I’ve always liked the way they fit and I seem to miss fewer birds with them. Two shots has always been plenty (except when slaughtering snow geese). Come to think about it, the last camo I bought was for the wife and she only wears that tiny little thing when … (censored).

drahthaarducker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
That's correct, Native, and I agree. I don't mean to suggest that there is anything wrong with using camo for concealment or even if for no other reason than we just like the pattern. Nobody wins at camo wars.

Camo war's
Net worth...
Bill Jordan 10 million
Toxey Haas 40 million

Look's like Mossey Oak's is winning the camo war

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna need some new camo Crocs to keep up with the Joneses.
I’ve even switched over from camo crocs to solid brown. The brown don’t have a shiny outer coating like the camo ones and they cost less.