Refuge Forums 2021 AL shindig

bill cooksey

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This FUGE get-together/dove hunt you’re talking about is a real thing? In Louisiana or ?.

Third annual coming up. Great time. I’m blessed to do a lot of cool stuff with cool people throughout the year, but the shindig is at the top of the list.

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I’ll consider it for sure. I was going to be in WY the first/second week of September but that date is flexible, especially if the FUGE event falls in that time slot.
There should be folks from WI and MN coming down. If so, I doubt they will mind you convoying down with them.

Holesinthesky

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I’ll consider it for sure. I was going to be in WY the first/second week of September but that date is flexible, especially if the FUGE event falls in that time slot.

There should be folks from WI and MN coming down. If so, I doubt they will mind you convoying down with them.
@Iammichael6499
depending on how far you are from @Grif . You could probably follow him.
But if he pulls off the side of the road for a “break”, probably best to stay in the truck.:joker

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Iammichael6499
depending on how far you are from @Grif . You could probably follow him.
But if he pulls off the side of the road for a “break”, probably best to stay in the truck.:joker

I will be leaving from S. Illinois, just across the river from South St. Louis, Co. on Friday morning. Anyone is welcome to ride along or follow.

AB....that includes you, but we have to have ground rules. If you talk as much in person as you do here we should not be couped up together. :l:l

If we try it without a plan, you'll be screwed. if you show up in my rig without me you'll have a hard time explaining it. If I show up without you I'm just gonna say you never showed up. It's a no-win for you. :l:l

burgawboy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I will be leaving from S. Illinois, just across the river from South St. Louis, Co. on Friday morning. Anyone is welcome to ride along or follow.

AB....that includes you, but we have to have ground rules. If you talk as much in person as you do here we should not be couped up together. :l:l

If we try it without a plan, you'll be screwed. if you show up in my rig without me you'll have a hard time explaining it. If I show up without you I'm just gonna say you never showed up. It's a no-win for you. :l:l
Wait. I thought you and holes were swinging by to pick me up on the way. I’m so confused :scratch

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait. I thought you and holes were swinging by to pick me up on the way. I’m so confused :scratch

There is nobody on the planet who could "pick you up on the way". :l

newduk

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Third annual coming up. Great time. I’m blessed to do a lot of cool stuff with cool people throughout the year, but the shindig is at the top of the list.
For those who have missed the first two, they have certainly missed a great time. The fact that the third annual is being discussed while it is still over 3 months away should be an indication of the fun to be had.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Note to self…….
@burgawboy is never in charge of the map.:doh

No chit....the dude lives on a sand dune or something in a state that has the Atlantic Ocean as a border....people go there to die. :l