• Screenshot_20220325-045408_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220325-045408_Gallery.jpg
    643 KB · Views: 45

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Can't get pics to post now UNLESS I screenshot them. Here's 1 more
Resize.
How? I accidentally discovered that if I text the picture to my wife then download the image from the text it's resized and will now fit
It's not a pita at all @@@@

randy merta

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Greenhead and Metalworx nice deadly rigs.
My buddy’s hunt Rend a lot. They have a hard sided blind but it’s on a smaller boat. They do really well with the ducks.
Several years ago a friend of mine with a Lund Alaskan got a commercial type blind installed on his boat. We went to the draw and drew a location. This was well before they water was raised. His boat blended in okay but the guys who had the hard side blinds we dang near invisible. I remember leaving there thinking I would build me a hard sided blind one day.
I have been hunting out of a GDSD boat since 2005 with a scissor blind. I recently bought a new duck boat with a outboard that I want to set up like the Rend Lakers. I hunt the Wabash a lot and think this type of blind would be perfect.
I happen to be a fairly decent tig welder so I plan to use aluminum.
Keep the photos coming guys both outside and inside!
Thanks again!

metalworx

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Greenhead and Metalworx nice deadly rigs.
My buddy’s hunt Rend a lot. They have a hard sided blind but it’s on a smaller boat. They do really well with the ducks.
Several years ago a friend of mine with a Lund Alaskan got a commercial type blind installed on his boat. We went to the draw and drew a location. This was well before they water was raised. His boat blended in okay but the guys who had the hard side blinds we dang near invisible. I remember leaving there thinking I would build me a hard sided blind one day.
I have been hunting out of a GDSD boat since 2005 with a scissor blind. I recently bought a new duck boat with a outboard that I want to set up like the Rend Lakers. I hunt the Wabash a lot and think this type of blind would be perfect.
I happen to be a fairly decent tig welder so I plan to use aluminum.
Keep the photos coming guys both outside and inside!
Thanks again!
Hope these pics help you out and good luck with the build. Bad time to be building with aluminum prices thru the roof!