Reserved Dove draws

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys I noticed that there aren't any Dove hunts on State Reservoir Properties or did I misread the list? I didn't see anything for Dove hunts on the Mississinewa, Salamonie or Roush State F&WA. Does anyone have any info before I contact the State which I probably won't get any help with. Thx

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well SOB! I was told & I forgot this, but the Miss & Salamonie are show up & draw and my buddy thought Roush was the same way! He said thay haven't had a Reserve Hunt in years! Damn, I didn't realize this, I'm starting to forget stuff....old age?o_O:l
Thanks for all the replies!

Buckhunter99

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of the places seem to be moving to a show up and draw. It kind of sucks if you dont get drawn and might not have a back up plan. I mean i never go into one of them without a backup plan but have known others to.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe this will keep people from say Indy, etc. from coming up, I don’t know. I’m 7 miles away it’s still a PIA!

redjones

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Anybody get pick for either day.

Greg

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s out yet? I haven’t received a email from the State or do we have to look it up on the website?

redjones

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I got 4th pick at the kank opening day,a friend of mine blanked.
That was on Wednesday.

Greg

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I'll be damned, as noted I went on the IDNR website & entered all the requrired info. MAYBE I didn't hit the right key & didnt get registered. So be it! Good luck then. I'm going to Mississinewa and stand in line at least they have some shade around te sunflowers.
NOTE: I just chek'd this AM (8:16), I am/was registered & was not selected! It wasn't on there yesterday when I respomded, but WTH! Good luck!

Last edited: