Ring surveillance

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by salthunter, Sep 9, 2019.

1. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

I've been debating getting a ring camera for a while now.

The folks two doors down live here at the lake part time. My dog Daisy loves to play with their dog. I can't tell you how many times they have texted me a screen grab of Daisy visiting their front door while they are not home. We both think it's funny.

2. J.Bennett

J.Bennett Elite Refuge Member

I have the ring doorbell. I like it. Couple of dirtbags have been caught in my area because of it. The nearby incidents app is nice. Currently doing some construction in the back of my house and there are lots of material deliveries, etc. Nice to be able to "answer the door" from work and tell them where to leave it.

stevena198301 likes this.
  3. callinfowl

callinfowl MEGA. Moderator

The hot yoga instructor next door has Ring.
    I love messing with her, I'll put a face mask on and get down on my knee and stick my eye up to it, then I'll lick it just because I saw someone do that on Live PD. It's also fun to put a towel on a long stick and dangle it in front of it so alerts her and no one is there. And last but not the least walk up with a hoodie covering my face and slowly sticking a piece of duct tape over the camera then rattle her screen door a few times while mumbling. It's an ongoing joke she knows it's me. I'm the only one that can walk up to her door without her Pitbull freaking the hell out, that dog is frick'in mean, very protective of her. There is no way in hell that I would ever get one, I don't want my wife knowing when I'm coming and going.

4. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

My one next door neighbor is a super paranoid woman living alone, I don't know what type of system she has but I think there's nine video cameras around the house. Guy up the street that I'm good friends with made me laugh one day, he looks at me and says if the police ever have to look at the recordings on those cameras all they are going to see is your dog taking a dump on her lawn. :l

5. Ducker 4 Ever

Ducker 4 Ever Elite Refuge Member

I would love to hear her version of all those shenanigans.

num70 likes this.
  6. callinfowl

She's the prankster, you get a little wine in my wife and her, and they are trouble.

7. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

"How to get shot by your local Charles Bronson"
    A short story, by Callinfowl.

Trout Bum, Allan, darkvibe and 5 others like this.
  8. callinfowl

Naw, I have great neighbors we mess with each other constantly.
    But we also watch out for each other like we are family.:yes:tu

9. fishmunkee

fishmunkee Elite Refuge Member

Why is it that there is a discussion centering around a hot yoga instructor and no pictures? Very disappointing. Please get that wine pouring!

darkvibe likes this.
  10. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

I have to call BS. Callinfowl has been telling us about his hot yoga instructor neighbor for a while now, with no proof. I say pics or she doesn't exist! :l:nutz