RM Give Away

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by stumpjumper0531, Apr 26, 2017.

1. gone goosin

gone goosin Elite Refuge Member

As a Marine I have the utmost respect for all services and what they sacrifice to serve Our country.

And may God bless Delaware State Police Trooper Ballard and his family, friends and fellow officers. His service to our state is to be commended.

Fowler267 likes this.
  2. Rangerbob

Rangerbob Senior Refuge Member

One of my newest hunting partners is a young man that was retired out of the Marine Corps after being wounded in the east. My dad was a Marine in the Pacific in WWII. So the military has always been and always will be in my life.

Thanks Stump, great idea.

3. Littleboots

Littleboots Senior Refuge Member

Once a Marine always a Marine. God bless Chesty Puller where ever you are

gone goosin and Fowler267 like this.
  4. 'DuckmanFields'

'DuckmanFields' Refuge Member

Awesome thing your doing here stump!! I thank god everyday for the men and women fighting to keep us free. Some sacrifice their life so that we can live ours without worry! Prayers for all those that serve our country, military, police, firefighters, first responders, and all medical personnel!!

5. tom

tom Senior Refuge Member

God Bless all the Men and Woman ,in the military, who sacrifice for our safety . Thanks to all the Police officers that work hard everyday, watching over us. I want to send a thank you out to Stump, for all he does for the wounded warriors!! thanks

DMBgoosehunter13 likes this.
  6. jameson465

jameson465 New Member

God bless our troops, pray for our country. Thanks for the opportunity Stump.

7. DMBgoosehunter13

DMBgoosehunter13 Elite Refuge Member

Thank you Stump for the opportunity. I would like to make my shout out personal.

I would like to thank my Dad who has been serving as an Officer for over 30 plus years now. He's been the foundation for me!

As always I always back the troops. Freedom isn't free. Thanks for all you do.

auto5 likes this.
  8. lafeagle

lafeagle New Member

Thank you Mr. Stump for leading out!! this morning remembering once again family members and the ultimate prices paid......
    "All gave some, Some gave all"

9. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

Thanks or the opportunity Stump.

We had a house fire a couple years back - the guys and gals that showed up to help were amazing and took fantastic care of us. I still see some of those guys in the grocery store from time to time and they always ask how we are doing.

Thanks to the men and women of the South Metro Fire Department for your service and to all of their fellow fire fighters across the country.

10. Pat Brower

Pat Brower Senior Refuge Member

Shout out to all the troops, vets & officers that have served or are serving to help protect this great country! Without them we wouldn't be here today! God bless all of you!
    Thx for the opportunity Stump!