RM Give Away

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by stumpjumper0531, Apr 26, 2017.

1. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

Thanks for the armed services for keeping us free to live in the good old US of A and the first responders here in the US to help keep us safe or provide care in times need, thanks for your service.

2. Smirk

Smirk Senior Refuge Member

God Bless our troops, policemen and firefighters.
    Thank you for your service!

3. labman75

labman75 Refuge Member

I don't want to think about what this country would be like without all those brave men and women who risk their lives so we can enter contests like this. Thank you! And THANK YOU Stump for what you do to honor these brave souls.

4. dukgtr187

dukgtr187 Senior Refuge Member

Thank you to law enforcement, my wife and here brothers and sisters in firefighting and emt and my brothers and sisters in the military. And thank you to everyone that provides the support to keep them doing what they do 2011- to current Active Duty USMC

gone goosin likes this.
  5. Nocalhonker

Nocalhonker Elite Refuge Member

Thanks to our military and law enforcement stay safe to my brothers and sisters in fire/ems.

6. 3labman

3labman Senior Refuge Member

Thanks Stump for what you do for our military folks. I'm an Army brat, Dad 32 years & brother 2years, that did 20 in the US Navy. God bless all our military men and women!

gone goosin likes this.
  7. tsaylor1979

tsaylor1979 Elite Refuge Member

Thank you to all that serve and have served our great country. I wish all of our men and women a safe return home including my friend Matt serving in Afghanistan.

8. David O

David O Elite Refuge Member

Thank you to the men and women in uniform for their service. And specifically, to both of my hunting partners who are San Francisco Firefighters!

Thanks for the opportunity Stump!

David

9. Ender

Ender Senior Refuge Member

I am truly thankful for all those folks in uniform that put their lives on the line everyday for the rest of us, and I am truly ashamed of these who are too stupid to appreciate and support them.

10. CJ MN Waterfowl

CJ MN Waterfowl Refuge Member

I passed by a man in a store the other day, he was wearing at hat that said Vietnam Veteran. I told him thank you for your service sir, and may God bless you.
    Thanks to all the men and women that have served our great country.
    Great looking calls, keep up the great work.