Rob Roberts...any contact??

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by R-Factor, Apr 7, 2019.

1. R-Factor

R-Factor New Member

Greetings from snowy Maine,
    Have any of you fine folks down in Arkansas had any interaction with the staff @ Rob Roberts recently? I have a Benelli I'd like to send them for some work, but have had zero luck getting in touch with anyone there. I've left two messages this past week and haven't heard a peep back. I'm aware that they had an explosion/fire at the shop a few months ago, but didn't see anything on the website stating that they were still down...
    Thank you in advance for any insight/news...perhaps somebody has another number to try??

2. bill cooksey

bill cooksey Elite Refuge Member

They are still updating social media. There have been some health issues which made getting fully operational take longer than anticipated. At least that's what I gather.

3. R-Factor

R-Factor New Member

Thank you Bill. I tried them again today and spoke with a friendly fellow who went through pricing and wait times with me.

4. callinfowl

callinfowl MEGA. Moderator

Personally, I wouldn't send them anything right now.

What do you need done to your gun?

5. R-Factor

R-Factor New Member

Good morning Callinfowl,
    I'm considering them for a number of custom odds and ends that they offer on my SBE 3. Nothing necessary- just fun stuff I'm considering. At this point, I'm leaning toward Tarjac for a simple dip/cerakote job. Tarjac also does fantastic work and their wait time and pricing are both much better at the moment. I like 26" barrels and my left handed SBE 3 could only be purchased in that configuration in black. I'm just milling over which direction I want to go...nothing needed- just weighing over how much I want to spend to customize. Thank you all.

callinfowl likes this.