Rob Roberts

Discussion in 'Shooting - Reloading Forum' started by 30# MERGANSER, Jun 21, 2019.

1. 30# MERGANSER

30# MERGANSER Senior Refuge Member

I know all about the fire their website says they are back to normal no problem with the fire

2. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

3. R-Factor

R-Factor New Member

It really depends, I think, on what you're getting done. I ordered an extended bolt handle maybe 3 months ago and I believe it was shipped the same day. More recently, I sent part of my SBE 3 in for a slammer button to be installed. They told me one week right from the start. I believe it was around 4 business days from the time it landed to the time they called for payment- telling me it was ready to ship. More time consuming services are taking longer- just the way it is. I have found them very straight forward and honest. For the price (and time factor), I sent my whole gun to Tarjac for dipping/cerakote around 3 months ago and was super impressed with how it came out. I called Benelli before dealing with either RR or Tarjac and Benelli seemed to communicate that either is top shelf. I believe Tarjac actually handles all of Benelli's warranty type finish work.

4. callinfowl

callinfowl MEGA. Moderator

Heck, if you can change the spark plugs on your truck you can install a slammer button at home with a hand drill a tap and some blue thread locker. It takes about 30 minutes max the first time.