Rodgers

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
A-A-Ron:
“When the president of the United States says, ‘This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,’ it’s because him and his constituents, which, I don’t know how there are any if you watch any of his attempts at public speaking, but I guess he got 81 million votes.

But when you say stuff like that, and then you have the CDC, which, how do you even trust them, but then they come out and talk about 75% of the COVID deaths have at least four comorbidities. And you still have this fake White House set saying that this is the pandemic of the unvaccinated, that’s not helping the conversation.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...e-with-at-least-4-comorbidities-idUSL1N2TS0S2

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ok now please retire and have lots of new girlfriends.
Here is Tom Brady doing an impression of Aaron Rodgers:

TB12-1.jpg

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If I could just somehow tie religion into this thread it'd be a perfect Trifecta. :grvn
Sports, politics, and religion. :l

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Big Trump fan that Brady, until he got woke. Ill take this new anti- establishment Erin over the over hairplugged TB every day.
I choose my QBs based on their skill & talent on the field - not off the field.

FWIW - TB and Wes Welker used to go in for their hair plug sessions together. True story.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I choose my QBs based on their skill & talent on the field - not off the field.

FWIW - TB and Wes Welker used to go in for their hair plug sessions together. True story.

Ill choose character over talent every time. In the grand scheme it affects me zero since sports has zero impact on my life. Citizens of WI will be in mourning for a week taking a loss harder than the players lol. Something is off in that situation.