Roger's sale.

salthunter

Reaction score
Maybe not really strong sale items but I just purchased ,, oooppps ,,,,,,,,how did another box of snow goose decoys get on there!!

Date Ordered : 8/5/2022

ItemQtyDescriptionOptions
Rate​
Amount​
AXP Full Body Snow Goose, 10 Pack1Avian-X AXP Full Body Snow Goose, 10 pack$229.99$229.99
Workin' Man Ground Blind1Rogers Workin' Man Ground Blind - Veil WidelandColor Matrix Option: Veil Wideland$99.99$99.99
Tax$19.80
Total$349.78

Last edited:

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Them skinny jean wearin fruit cakes are influencing us normal dudes wader choices now:mad:
Yeah I was in LOVE when I got my neoprene waders from Macks in Short & Stout size (a hundred years ago)! Now they have a "Husky" (in breathables) which probably means you have to be 6'-4" and weigh 300#'s! I'm 5'-6" (29" inseam) and 200# so I'm back to the stone age on waders (as far as sizing). I'm sure my next waders will be too long (again). We seem to be going backwards in sizing! :l :cry Damn skinny jean wearing "men!" :l :clap

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was in LOVE when I got my neoprene waders from Macks in Short & Stout size (a hundred years ago)! Now they have a "Husky" (in breathables) which probably means you have to be 6'-4" and weigh 300#'s! I'm 5'-6" (29" inseam) and 200# so I'm back to the stone age on waders (as far as sizing). I'm sure my next waders will be too long (again). We seem to be going backwards in sizing! :l :cry Damn skinny jean wearing "men!" :l :clap
My hunting partner bought a pair of banded breathables off of marketplace. I almost wanna puke when the sun comes up and I see how much of a douche he looks like with his baggy, street hood lookin waders on. Almost makes me think I’m huntin with belding himself

bill cooksey

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My hunting partner bought a pair of banded breathables off of marketplace. I almost wanna puke when the sun comes up and I see how much of a douche he looks like with his baggy, street hood lookin waders on. Almost makes me think I’m huntin with belding himself

I’ve worn breathable waders since LaCrosse put out their first swampfox waders. Been wearing Banded waders since they came out. If someone sees me wearing neoprene waders, just know I’m being paid. Neoprene sucks.

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’ve worn breathable waders since LaCrosse put out their first swampfox waders. Been wearing Banded waders since they came out. If someone sees me wearing neoprene waders, just know I’m being paid. Neoprene sucks.
Yes they do. I’ve got about three pairs in totes downstairs as backups for when these blow out. When I hunt by myself I typically use a carstens pintail, and then neoprenes suck trying to climb in and out of that thing

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My bank account called and asked me WTH I was doing here again :l:doh
20220806_092107.jpg

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I’m in the minority here as I LOVE my neoprenes and will probably buy another pair. I don't have to walk far, they keep me warm w/o having to wear a lot of CH!T underneath them like the “good old days” of rubber/canvas waders.
It seems to me I’ve read more CH!T about bad breathable’s than I can remember about neoprene’s. BUT IMOO it’s up to the individuals own reason. I will admit that I will probably have to go to breathables but to be honest w/all the complaints I’ve read here I can’t say what brand I’d buy. My Cabela’s SuperMags have last me the last 9 years. TBH I don’t hunted all that many days in the last 5 years due to my buddy’s Cancer issues.

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wore a buddies banded for a bit and they really are very comfortable...even if you look like your about to knockoff a gas station.

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Maybe not really strong sale items but I just purchased ,, oooppps ,,,,,,,,how did another box of snow goose decoys get on there!!

Date Ordered : 8/5/2022

ItemQtyDescriptionOptions
Rate​
Amount​
AXP Full Body Snow Goose, 10 Pack1Avian-X AXP Full Body Snow Goose, 10 pack$229.99$229.99
Workin' Man Ground Blind1Rogers Workin' Man Ground Blind - Veil WidelandColor Matrix Option: Veil Wideland$99.99$99.99
Tax$19.80
Total$349.78

Lol.

I don't think I can even carry all the decoys I currently own, and yet I still always feel the need to buy more.

WuChang

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score