Roger's sale.

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My local Academy has three pallets of light 12 gauge loads and shelves full of everything else. Prices are about double what we saw a few years ago, but if stock continues to build, prices will eventually come down some. Inflation will only allow it to some extent, but competition will drive it down.
I checked two academy’s today… looking for monarchs. I bought prolly a case of 4’s last year at like $14.99 a box. All either of mine had were hevi steel 3’s and Kent Teal steel.

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I did see any Winchester Super X 3” steel at Rogers. Hope I didn’t over look it. Nobody seems to have it.

bill cooksey

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I checked two academy’s today… looking for monarchs. I bought prolly a case of 4’s last year at like $14.99 a box. All either of mine had were hevi steel 3’s and Kent Teal steel.
Very little steel, but that’s normal here at this time of the year. Steel mostly sells out by the end be of February, and no point having it in inventory before the middle of October.

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Very little steel, but that’s normal here at this time of the year. Steel mostly sells out by the end be of February, and no point having it in inventory before the middle of October.
Can’t remember when I started buying it last year. Would have preferred the 2’s I bought for the few years prior, but them 4’s killed em fine too

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My local wal mart has it for like 1996 a box. 3” 2’s I believe I saw last week
Same here

20220803_210247.jpg

Thought these were affordable considering

20220803_210343.jpg

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My local Academy has three pallets of light 12 gauge loads and shelves full of everything else. Prices are about double what we saw a few years ago, but if stock continues to build, prices will eventually come down some. Inflation will only allow it to some extent, but competition will drive it down.
:pra