Roger's sale.

S.davis

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used Rio Bluesteel? Opinions?

I've shot a couple boxes without issue, thought the guy who gave them to me cautioned me to take extra care to not to let them get wet...

duckheads

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Was looking at winchester 3.5" BB's at Rogers and they are $10 a case cheaper at Macks. Probably won't go down in price any time soon but going to wait on my knees hoping for a sale!

orangelegs73

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Any reviews of the Avery A-frame field blind? Looks like I’ll mostly be field hunting this year so I’m looking to get a blind as opposed to just using layouts all season. Rogers has a pretty good deal on it right now. Thanks!

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Well, I got my waders but they gotta go back. They come up to my forehead and the boots are we ay to big. Look like nice waders too. Don't understand the sizing.

DHC

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I really liked the case of Rio 3” 1 3/8 oz #3’s I shot. Really sucks how much they’ve went up. I bought them for $115/case a couple years ago. If only I’d known what I know now.

WoodieSC

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum
Reaction score
Well, I got my waders but they gotta go back. They come up to my forehead and the boots are we ay to big. Look like nice waders too. Don't understand the sizing.
Which ones and size did you buy? And what brand/model and size have you been using?

Sam Ortmann

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The closeout toughman. $129 and free shipping.
Got them for $99 two years ago. Lasted me all of the first season and then started to develop a slow leak in the seam on the seat towards the end of this season. Performed well before that though.

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Got them for $99 two years ago. Lasted me all of the first season and then started to develop a slow leak in the seam on the seat towards the end of this season. Performed well before that though.
I am thinking about putting some pucky on them before I ever use them.