Roger's sale.

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Bummer. Hope the next ones work better for you

I have to say Rogers has always been great to work with. I emailed them and said I need to return the waders and within an hour I had the return authorization.

Phil in MO

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Roger's has their own tank for testing waders now. They will also be making repairs on leaks found at their warehouse as part of the warranty program. More details on that would need to come from them.

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Just picked up the Avery breathables for $169. Even if they only last me most of two seasons like the toughmans, I’ll pay the extra $20 a season to have breathables.
The Toughman I bought are breathables. That said, I probably would have bought the Avery’s but they didn’t fit. I think the Avery’s are cut for a 6’-2 skinny guy!

Sault Ste. Marie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The Toughman I bought are breathables. That said, I probably would have bought the Avery’s but they didn’t fit. I think the Avery’s are cut for a 6’-2 skinny guy!
Don't know if it's just me, but I'd rather have the legs too long than too short. Rather have them baggy in the legs than not coming up to my crotch. I have many barbed wire fences to cross, usually over but sometimes under.

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Don't know if it's just me, but I'd rather have the legs too long than too short. Rather have them baggy in the legs than not coming up to my crotch. I have many barbed wire fences to cross, usually over but sometimes under.
Point taken but the Avery’s were so tight in the legs I couldn’t put them on and I’m a pretty average build. Seemed like they are cut for a slender guy. That’s the point I was trying to make.

Sam Ortmann

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Point taken but the Avery’s were so tight in the legs I couldn’t put them on and I’m a pretty average build. Seemed like they are cut for a slender guy. That’s the point I was trying to make.
Damn. I’m built like a retired middle linebacker. We’ll see how these work out.

OTL91

Refuge Member
Reaction score
Rogers is awesome. Always honored wader warranties, fast and accurate shipping, etc.. Most recently they had teal decoys on sale and I had reached my self imposed monthly budget and the day my monthly budget started over the decoys we’re taken off sale. I sent an email explaining why I was a day late and expected to get a laugh out of it. They said “call us and we will honor the sale price, we understand”. You won’t get that from cabelas or academy