Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Ross Goose Audio

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by Juvie Juke Box, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Awhile ago we asked what people were most after to add to their e-caller setup on here, and did a recent question on Instagram. Seemed like alot of the answers were Ross. So after lots of digging and finally finding the audio we needed we have two new hot off the edit Ross Tracks. We plan to add Ross audio into either our gravy train or grubbin down tracks as well, maybe both depending on how we feel they sound. In that case you'd buy the track and get both versions one with ross one without.

Our first Ross Audio we got done is called King Ross Feed. Its comprised of ross geese feeding of which some sounds are pretty interesting, peeping, and making the sounds ross geese make. There is very little if any snow audio in this audio, which was our intention.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-754092861/king-ross-feed

Second, Ross Loaf. It isn't entirely a loaf per say but has minimal feed noises and multi channel ross calling back and forth at each other. Some intial feedback from a few guys said they'd be cranking this one way up targeting migrators.

https://soundcloud.com/user-754092861/ross-loaf

Whichever way you choose to use them, we hope bringing some fresh new and not super repetitive Ross Audio to the market hunters will like. We thought we were done with audio for awhile but it appears customers are still lacking what they want/need so our goal is to continue making audio until we can solve most of that.

You used to be able to embed soudcloud but either I'm to tired to figure it out or you can't.

If interested in these or any of our other audio, https://juviejukebox.com/collections/custom-tracks

As always, we welcome both positive and negative feedback and suggestions on anything else people would like to see made.

GK1 likes this.
  2. CNWD

CNWD Senior Refuge Member

Nice work like the loaf track better than the ross feed. You could work these in with normal snow goose sounds nicely for those little white hunt savers :)

3. Drundel

Drundel Elite Refuge Member

I won't be worrying about new tracks till spring, but glad to see new sounds being released.

4. Juvie Juke Box

The feed track was something once I got the audio of just ross feeding, although both birds sound almost the same I had to make the first ever ross goose feed track haha

They will mix nicely. Would people want to see ALL of our tracks with ross added into them or just a few? It'd be simple to do, but do we necessarily need ross in every track on the caller? This is why we try our best to ask the customer base the questions.

As sales have shown most haven't either, but I wanted to release them as soon as I had one done. We'll re market them towards Spring to remind everyone of the new stuff. Who knows what we will have by then.

Drundel likes this.
  5. Kansasoutdoorsman

Kansasoutdoorsman Senior Refuge Member

On your ecaller if I wanted to come with horns in stead of speakers can we do that?

6. Juvie Juke Box

That's something we can do. Normally we don't but do if someone asks and we aren't busy. It also changes the price as we buy most of our material in bulk whereas horns we have to order 4 and good horns cost quite extra. We went away from sending horns/selling horns because half the time people got their callers and the cones were broke out of the horns or some other issue with them. I can assure you the speakers we use with the amp we use will get LOUD. But if that's something you are interested in shoot me PM, it can even be something where you find the horns you want we buy them add the additional cost compared to our speakers now and do it that way.

7. gowith1

gowith1 Refuge Member

do you offer this on a cd or mp3 player?

8. Juvie Juke Box

Yes, on the website. https://juviejukebox.com/collections/custom-tracks

Right now there only digital download single tracks or they come included with the entire 12 track pack we have